CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Make up your mind!

I think this is it. No more changing! Yes, I know that over the last month or so I've changed my blog template like 5 or 6 times! It's been a nightmare and hopefully I won't need to do it again for a very long time! So after I changed it the first time, for some reason it wouldn't work properly for some viewers. It would pull up the right side of my blog (the widgets) but not my posts. You had to actually click on individual posts to view them. Also, the pictures were sort of transparent (like vellum). Shane didn't like that because you couldn't really see the pictures.

So...I went on a template hunt...looking for a new one that would work the same as the one I'd changed from . Of course, every one I tried was the same story. And as my fellow bloggers will know, changing your template is a PAIN IN THE NECK! Every time you change it you have to replace all the items on the sidebar. Those don't just stay there...no! Pictures, profile, blog lists, etc., etc. It's a hassle!

Shane finally convinced me to look around online for a template from someone other than Pyzam. That's how I found this one (that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE). It screams Aimee. The only bummer is that I can't add some of the gadgets that I had before (like music) because there is nowhere to put them that they don't interfere with the posts. So...a little give and a little get. I love the template and I'm NOT CHANGING IT FOR A LONG TIME! But the bummer is that I can't add music to fit my newest post...so if anyone has a brilliant way of doing it other than playlist.com...I'm all ears!

2 comments:

Tueller Family said...

Aimee, I love the background. Good job! I have seen several blogs that have the music widget at the bottom. See if that will work. Happy day off tomorrow! :)

Jenn said...

Glad to hear that you've finally settled down. :) It can be a pain finding just the right fit. I think it looks great!