CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

This one goes out to all my ladies...


For all my brave tubing ladies...this one's for you. I just couldn't resist posting some of my favorite pics from our near death experience Friday night. Thankfully, I don't have any pictures of myself out there screaming like a baby. But I did get some great ones of you all!

Kim...this is what it looked like when you were actually ON the tube. You were really livin' on the edge out there. It's a side of you I don't get to see very often, but I'd sure like to see more of it.

I love your face Alisa...you looked like you might not make it through this one. Kim looks like she's going to lay back and take a nap...or were you making a concious effort to keep breathing? I loved how when I was out on the tube with Tonya and Alisa, Tonya was almost silent because she was laughing so hard and all I could do was scream like a crazy woman!



There you go Kim...that's what all your daredevil stunts caused you! I lost count of how many times you spun before you landed in the water! But...




you were ready to take it on again! You rock!


So...the tubing memories live on. I'm ready to create some more! LIVE HARD...PLAY HARD!

1 comments:

Tueller Family said...

Oh Aimee, what an evening! We had a blast! I could live on the tube, it was soooo much fun. Thanks for the memories!