CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Feeling adventuresome?

Okay...so I'm finally catching on to all this tech stuff! I thought I'd just throw out there that I now have a profile on Facebook for any of my friends who haven't ventured there yet. If you go to facebook.com and click on the friend finder, you should be able to pull up my profile if my email address is in your contact list. Then you just request me as a friend. It sends me a request to add you as one of my friends so you can view my profile! Then if you want, you can create a profile of your very own! ;) A whole new way to keep in touch! How great!

You can also upload a bunch of pictures to albums that your friends and family can view on your profile. The possibilities are endless! So much fun!

So if you're feeling adventuresome...give it a try!

1 comments:

Kimberly Hill said...

Aims--Wow what a great storie! I yet have made a loaf that's not half doughy:) But practice makes perfect right?
kim