CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tagged?

Tagged by Alisa
I'm just getting educated on all these blogging terms...like getting "tagged." So, here goes...Alisa you'll have to evaluate my performance...

Things about me

Four Movies I could Watch over and over:
1. Any of the Ocean's movies (11,12 or 13)
2. How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days
3. Top Gun
4. Step Up

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Elementary school teacher (2nd and 4th grade), Payson and Salem, Utah
2. Bagel Sandwich Maker at Bayside Bagels in Orem, Utah...ahhh those were the days!
3. Receptionist for Mity-Lite Tables (the company that makes all the tables we use in our church buildings! Good to know huh!
4. Grunt worker at Muffin Break (pastery shop). This was my first job in high school. I sure miss the days of minimum wage at $4.25!

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Bellevue, WA
2. Provo, UT
3. Kuna, ID
4. Boise, ID

Four of My Favorite dishes/foods:
1. Pad Thai - Yellow Curry chicken! My newest addiction!
2. Soft serve ice cream (my favorite is McDonalds!)
3. Blue Ribbon Burger from Red Robin
4. A good virgin fuzzy navel.

Four T.V. Shows I Love:
1. Survivor
2. Biggest Loser
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. The Apprentice

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Hotmail
2. KTVB
3. Kim and Alisa's blogs (since those are the only ones I know about)
4. WAMU (to update my accounts)

Four Places I have Vacationed:
1. Disneyland
2. Hawaii (Maui and Kauai)
3. Cancun
4. Orlando, FL

Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Boogie boarding in the surf of Hawaii's beaches (SO MUCH FUN!)
2. Surfing on our boat in the warm summer sun
3. On my favorite beach in Oregon (Arcadia Beach), roasting hot dogs with my family and exploring the sea life at low tide.
4.Headed into my favorite theme park in the world...Islands of Adventure in Orlando, FL...with my wonderful husband! (and the kids this time around)

Four Friends I Tag:
Well, since I don't know 4 more people who have blogs, I guess I can only tag Kim. :)
1. Kim
2.
3.
4.

2 comments:

Tueller Family said...

Good job on the tag. You are becoming quite the blogger. I have never seen Step Up, I will have to rent it. Pad Thai is definitely becoming one of my favs, let's go soon!

Kimberly Hill said...

Aims...that was fun to read about. We have a lot in common and we'll have to get together for some fun and food.
Kim